Match Options is a specialist Healthcare agency providing experienced Healthcare support personnel and Domestic staff within the NHS and the private sector;
- Learning Disabilities
- Nursing care-Hospitals and nursing /Residential homes
- Prisons and Young Offenders Institutes
- Psychiatric and secure environments
- Sheltered Housing support
- Healtcare Clerical staff
- Domestic services including security, catering and other support workers
- Clerical and Admin staff
- Candidates are subject to full reference and Security checks prior to employment as required by the National Care Standards Act 2000.
Match Options also complies with the code of practice for Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
We are also committed to the Code of Good Recruitment Practice,corporate member of The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and also for NHS Employers.
The company’s planned induction programme which is managed by Healthcare professional trainers to ensure that staff understand and maintain the company’s high quality service. The follow up training and continuous appraisal scheme guarantees that staff are updated with the latest techniques and practices that meet the Common Induction Standards (CIS) of skills for care.